Audit And Risk Management Committee
To assist the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities, function and duties for the oversight of:
- The financial reporting process.
- The system of risk management and internal control.
- The audit process.
- The process for monitoring compliance with laws and regulations and ENRA Group’s business ethics codes and policies.
- The matters in relation to ENRA Group’s sustainability strategies, practices and policies.
The Committee shall have unrestricted access to external auditors, internal auditors and employees of the Group and are authorised by the Board to investigate any activity within its terms of reference and to:
- Obtain advice from external legal, other independent professional
advice or subject matter experts as necessary.
- Appoint, remunerate, and oversee the work of any registered public accounting firm employed by the Group.
- Pre-approve all auditing and non-audit services provided by the external auditors.
- IIf deemed necessary, convene meetings with the external auditors, internal auditors or both, excluding the attendance of the other directors and management.
- Resolve any disagreements between management and the external auditors regarding financial reporting.